Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
July 21, 2009
Image Size
248 KB
Resolution
1021×1346
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
9,910
Favourites
355 (who?)
Comments
103

Camera Data

×
odd spending by EatToast odd spending by EatToast
the answer is yes.

:iconrenoplz::iconsaysplz: i hit him all the time!

:iconrudeplz::iconsaysplz: it's true! boohoohoo!
Add a Comment:
 
:iconluckylucky-chan:
LuckyLucky-chan Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2010  Hobbyist
Haha, poor Rude, Reno's always hitting him...Damn, he must spend a lot of money on sunglasses....
Reply
:iconeattoast:
EatToast Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2010  Professional Traditional Artist
half of his paycheck, at least.
Reply
:iconchewymunch:
Chewymunch Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2010
There needs to be more fanart with Rude! I love the 5th panel the most.(fav)
Reply
:iconeattoast:
EatToast Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2010  Professional Traditional Artist
thanks
Reply
:iconstarburn:
starburn Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2010
*cracks up* It's not domestic violence! It's love!

...

Okay, it's clumsiness. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Reply
:iconjuliett-dark-angel:
Juliett-Dark-Angel Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2009
LOL!!!!! Poor Rude!
Although...I would like to meet Reno...
Reply
:iconaja-aeris:
Aja-Aeris Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2009
90% percent of Rude's job is to avoid having the crap kicked out of him by Reno. The other 10% is avoiding having the crap ACCIDENTALLY kicked out of him by Reno. XD
Reply
:iconeattoast:
EatToast Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2009  Professional Traditional Artist
that's about right.
Reply
:iconaja-aeris:
Aja-Aeris Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2009
:XD:
or was it the other way around...?
Reply
:icontherichnobody:
therichnobody Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2009  Hobbyist General Artist
OMG poor Rude (laughs)
That damn Reno! D< Rude should force him to pay the credit card bill then X3
Reply
Add a Comment: